POLICY DATA PROTECTION
EU Regulation 2016/679 | Company: Safe Aware S.r.l.
This document provides the necessary information on the methods, timing and nature of the processing of personal data acquired through the consultation of the website www.safe-aware.com
The information is provided exclusively for the online activities of this website and is valid for users of the same. It does not apply to other websites that may be consulted by the user through links.
In the event that the user is under the age of 16, pursuant to article 8 paragraph 1 of the EU Reg. 2016/679, he / she must legitimize his / her consent through the authorization of his / her parents or guardians.
II. DATA PROCESSING
The Interested party
The interested party in the data processing of this Company may be covered by various figures: customer, supplier, the information applicant, the user who visits the website.
The Data Controller
The data controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body that, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of processing personal data.
With regards to this website, the data controller is Safe Aware S.r.l. with registered office in Via Osteria Grande 83, 37066 Sommacampagna (VR), Telephone: 0452522902 – e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, PEC: email@example.com.
Treatment and personal data
Treatment means any operation or set of operations, performed with or without the aid of automated processes and applied to personal data or sets of personal data, such as the collection, registration, organization, structuring, preservation, 'adaptation or modification, extraction, consultation, use, communication by transmission, dissemination or any other form of making available, comparison or interconnection, limitation, cancellation or destruction as better specified art. 4 of EU Reg. 679/2016 to which reference should be made.
Personal data means any information concerning an identified or identifiable (interested) physical person; an identifiable natural person can be identified, either directly or indirectly, with particular reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online ID or one or more characteristic elements of his physical identity, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social as better specified by the art. 4 of EU Reg. 679/2016 to which reference should be made.
The Data Processor
The Processor is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body that processes personal data on behalf of the data controller. Pursuant to art. 28 EU Reg. N. 2016/679, on the appointment of the data controller, the data processor of this website is Vincenzo De Laurentis.
The place of treatment
The processing of data generated by the use of the website takes place at the registered office of the Data Controller and / or by the managers appointed by the Data Controller.
III. PROCESSED DATA
The systems used to operate the website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified individuals, but which, by their very nature, could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified.
The information collected could be the following:
- internet protocol (IP) address;
- type of browser and device parameters used to connect to the site;
- name of the Internet service provider (ISP);
- date and time of visit;
- web page of origin of the visitor (referral) and exit;
- possibly, the number of clicks.
This information is processed in an automated form and collected in an exclusively aggregated form in order to verify the correct functioning of the site and for security reasons.
For security reasons, some data (such as the IP address) could be used, in compliance with the laws in force on the subject, also to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes damaging the site.
Data provided by the user voluntarily
They are mainly the following: name, surname, e-mail address, date of birth, physical address, mobile phone number. The optional, explicit and voluntary forwarding of data via e-mail to the address indicated on this site or via the data entry form on the site, entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
This site, however, has no control over the cookies of third parties, entirely managed by the latter.
IV. PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING
The personal data provided will be processed in compliance with the conditions of lawfulness pursuant to art. 6
EU Reg. 2016/679 for the following purposes:
- navigation on this website;
- possible compilation of data collection form for sending an information request to the data controller;
- fulfillment of contractual obligations, of law and administrative-accounting purposes.
For the purposes of applying the provisions regarding the protection of personal data, the processing carried out for administrative-accounting purposes are those connected with the performance of the Company's organizational, administrative, financial and accounting activities.
V. PROCESSING METHODS
- The processing of personal data will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and essentiality and will be executed with the utmost respect for the limitation of the purposes and the minimum conservation of the data collected. The navigation within the website, the manual paper and electronic-computer treatment have been organized according to the founding principles of the discipline regarding data protection:
- Principle of responsibility: the treatment is managed by specific figures of responsibility identified within the organization;
- Principle of transparency: the type of treatment that is affected by the content and the electronic data is indicated, clearly and immediately;
- Principle of the pertinence of the collection: personal data are processed lawfully and correctly; they are registered for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes according to the institutional functions of the Company; they are relevant and not excessive for the purposes of the processing; they are kept for the time necessary for the purposes of collection;
- Principles of purpose limitation, data minimization and conservation limitation: the processing and retention period of personal data is limited to the minimum necessary. Personal data are only stored if the purpose of the processing is not reasonably achievable by other means. Personal data are also deleted as soon as the purpose of their use is exhausted;
- Principle of purpose of use: the purposes of processing personal data are those already indicated in the appropriate paragraph. Any new data processing, if unrelated to the stated purposes, are activated only upon new information to the interested party;
- Principle of verifiability: personal data are accurate and updated over time. They are also organized and stored in such a way that the interested party is given the opportunity to know, if he wishes, what information has been collected and recorded, and to check its quality and request its correction, integration, deindication from search engines, cancellation for violation of the law or opposition to the processing and to exercise all other rights, pursuant to and within the limits of EU Regulation 2016/679, by sending the request to the following email address: safe-aware.com
- Security principle: personal data are protected by technical, IT, organizational, logistical and procedural security measures against the risk of destruction or loss, even accidental and of unauthorized access or unauthorized processing. These measures are updated periodically on the basis of technical progress, the nature of the data and the specific characteristics of the treatment, monitored constantly and verified over time.
Method of treatment
The data are collected in two ways: manual direct registration between an employee and / or representative and the user registration via e-mail and website www.safe-aware.com
The treatments may be carried out with paper and / or digital tools, always guaranteeing the utmost confidentiality, pertinence and not excess with respect to the purposes described above. The Data Controller accepts no responsibility for the rules and procedures for the management of personal data taken by websites other than those of the Safe Aware S.r.l., but accessible from the digital pages through links and references.
VI. USER RIGHTS
The user can, according to the methods and within the limits established by current legislation, know the data processed and, where the conditions are met, exercise the different rights related to their use (right of access, rectification, updating, integration, cancellation, limitation to the processing, portability, withdrawal of consent to treatment, the right to obtain a copy of their data where these are stored in countries outside the European Union, as well as to obtain indication of the place where such data is stored or transferred) , and to oppose for legitimate reasons to their particular treatment and in any case to their use for commercial purposes, in whole or in part, also with regard to the use of automated methods. Any requests must be sent to the Data Controller by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
VII. COMMUNICATION TO EXTRA EU COUNTRIES AND INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATIONS
The processing of data may also consist in their communication abroad both within and outside the European Union in the context of purposes aimed at favoring international trade and will be limited to the strictly necessary data. We inform you that the communication of the processed data to third countries EXTRA EU or to international organizations takes place exclusively when at least one of the following conditions exists: there are binding corporate rules; the legitimate interest of the data controller exists.
VIII. DATA BREACH
In case of loss of data of the interested party (Data Breach case), the Company Safe Aware S.r.l. will immediately inform the latter and the competent Authorities.
IX. CHANGES / UPDATES TO THIS DOCUMENT
This document may at any time be modified and / or updated. The user is required to periodically check for any changes: in order to facilitate this verification, the information includes an indication of the update date.
In the case of significant changes and / or updates, we will report them with appropriate notifications to the user.
The use of the site after the publication of the changes will constitute acceptance of the same.
Date of renovation: 28/09/2020